BM-482U will have the crisp clear sounds of UHF and customers can switch within 48 different channels per microphone! The auto scan and PLL functions will allow you to sing freely in a non-interference environment!
Best Media UHF Dual-Channel Wireless System provides you with proven performance and durability in a variety of settings, from churches to night clubs, from your very own home to concert halls.
Each BM-482U Series UHF wireless microphone system includes one receiver and two handheld transmitters, each of the transmitters have 48 selectable channels to match with the recevier for easy system expansion and minimized interference. The handheld microphone has a back-lit LCD display that shows you the channel numbers, frenquency and battery strenght. You can adjust the frequencies by simply pressing the up and down buttons. To select channels on the receiver, you can either do it manually or press the Auto button on the receiver so it will scan the channels automatically and lock on the channel that matches the frequency on the transmitter.
This system has a total of three audio outputs, one of which is mixed output with standard 1/4" jack, the other two are balanced invidividual XLR outputs for each channel. There are two individual squelch controls on the back of the receiver.
The BM-482U is designed to have a half-size for a standard 19" rack, so you can install two systems side by side to fit a rack and you can use up to 4 microphones at the same time as they are each at different frequncies!
- UHF system with professional frequency
- Auto-Scan frequency pairing
- Individual Squelch control for each channel
- 48 Selectable Channels
- PLL (Phase Loop Lock) Synthesized System
- Long-range transmission, up to 300 feet
- Plastic carrying case offers excellent protection & portability
- Compatible Headset and Lapel Microphones can be purchased separately
- FCC Mandated frequency range: UHF 673.000 ~ 697.975 MHz
- Frequency response:50 Hz - 15,000 KHz
- Oscillation mode: PLL Synthesized
- S/N ratio > 100 dB
- Frequency stability < 10 ppm
- Distortion < 0.5%
- Operating range: up to 300 feet
- Power Supply: DC 14V/400mA
- S/N ratio > 100 dB
- Sensitivity < 5 dB
- Audio Output Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" X1 + balanced XLR X 2
- Power consumption: 4 Watts
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" X 5 3/4" X 1 3/4"
- Weight4 lbs 2 Oz
- Power Supply: 2 X AA
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum Modulation: ±25 KHz
- Output power: 10 mW
- Battery Life: 9 hours (continuous)
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" X 1 3/4" X 1 3/4"
- UHF 48-Channel PLL Synthesized Dual Receiver: 1
- Receiver antenna: 2
- UHF 48-Channel Handheld Transmitter: 2
- Microphone Clip: 2
- 1/4" - 1/4" Cable": 1
- AC/DC adaptor: 1
- AA Battery: 4
- Rack Mounting Kit: 1
- Plastic Carrying Case: 1
- User manual: 1
- BM-10C Charger Stand (Not Included in the package, an optional Item)